Plumbing problems can happen anytime of the day or night, not just between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., which is why ourVictorville, CA plumbers at at Roto-Rooter High Desert are available 24/7 for commercial plumbing service. Not only that, we won’t hit you with extra charges for weekends the way most plumbers will. We are you 24-hour plumbing company for handling residential plumbing or commercial plumbing problems of all types. Let me say it again so it sinks in:we do not charge extra for nights, weekends or holidays! How many other Victorville plumbers will make that promise?
Some of the more common problems we can remedy are:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed piping, which are typically caused by shifting soil, settling, etc.
- Blockages due to grease buildup or foreign object/s restricting water flow.
- Corrosion, which can cause pipe deterioration and breakage.
- Bellied pipes, which occur when pipe sections have sunken due to ground and/or soil conditions. When this occurs a valley is created in the pipe, which causes a buildup of waste and paper that gradually build a clog.
- Joint Leaks: Occur when the seals between pipes have broken.
- Tree root Infiltration: Roots can prevent normal cleaning and have the potential to damage the line as they grow and break pipes over time.
- Off-grade pipe: Some pipes may be made of a substandard material, which may become corroded or deteriorated.
Our Victorville, CA commercial plumbing services are conducted by fully licensed and insured professionals that follow all OSHA safety standards and local plumbing codes, so you can rest easy knowing that your problems will be properly taken care of. For more information or a free estimate for all your plumbing and sewer line needs, give us a call at (760) 245-2947 and we’ll be happy to help you out.