Our Slab Leak & Pipe Leak Repair & Detection Services
When it comes to leaks in your home, a little damage can go a long way, especially where pipes and slab leaks are concerned, which is why stopping them ASAP is essential. That’s why the team from Roto Rooter offers comprehensive leak detection and repair services. However, if you’re not a professional like us, it might be difficult to determine whether you have a bonafide leak or not.
That’s why we offer thorough inspection services!
Slab Leak Detection & Repair:
There are several reasons you might have a leak under one of your home’s slabs, such as pipe corrosion, improperly installed water pipes, high water pressure, shifting or settling from slabs, and more.
Common warning signs to look for include:
- Mildew or moisture in carpets or flooring.
- Cracks in the walls or your flooring.
- The sound of running water even when taps and appliances are turned off.
- Water bill spikes.
The easiest way to resolve such an issue is to enlist the help of a qualified slab leak inspection and repair professional, like the team from Roto Rooter. We have the tools to thoroughly inspect your property.
The Slab Leak Repair Process
Once our team has identified a slab leak on your property, we’ll determine the best method to repair the issue, whether it be:
- Pipe Rerouting:This solution is ideal for small areas of pipe that need to be repaired. We’ll run a length of pipe above ground to fix the issue.
- Re-Piping: When you have multiple slab leaks, often the best method of repair is re-piping the area. This often involves cutting into your floors and concrete slabs.
- Pipe Relining: One of the least invasive solutions, new pipes can be pushed inside the existing ones to seal up leaks. This is also referred to as “trenchless pipe replacement” and can be done with minimal damage to your property.
Traditional Pipe Leak Repair Services
The team from Roto Rooter also offers standard pipe leak inspection and repair services for those in need. Often, some of the most common warning signs you’re in need of pipe repairs or replacement include:
- Water stains on the carpet, walls or ceiling
- Brown, discolored water
- Warm spots on the floor
- & high water bills
Contact us for Slab & Pipe Leak Inspection & Repair Services!
If you’re concerned about a leak in your home, don’t wait until it’s too late: contact the team from Roto Rooter online or by calling (760) 245-2947 for a FREE quote!